HDMI to DVI-D CABLE
HDMI to DVI-D cable enables you to connect a DVI-D video card (or other DVI-D output device) to a display that incorporates HDMI technology; the cable supports bi-directional operation that also allows the reverse configuration, delivering digital video from an HDMI-enabled output to a DVI-D capable display.
- Compatible with HDMI®/DVI-capable LCD TVs, LCD Projectors, Plasma TVs, HDTVs, DVD Players and set-top boxes
- Connecting a DVI-D output device (video card, etc.) to an HDMI®-enabled monitor/display
- Connecting an HDMI-capable output device (video card, etc.) to a DVI-D monitor/display
- Reverse configurability/connectivity offers double the value of a normal HDMI®-DVI-D cable, enabling you to connect an HDMI-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
- Ensures compatibility between two distinct digital video interfaces, for applications that require optimal levels of image clarity and quality
- Saves money and reduces clutter by combining high bandwidth video with digital audio connections in a single cable